Camp Twofo Version 3

Any other social life talk.

Moderator: Operators

ZeeC

Camp Twofo Version 3

Post by ZeeC »

In summary of discussions in Twofo Social

Camp Twofo v3 will occur some time in the end of July/August in the New Forest.

The full camp will be a week in length, but those in the real world may suffer from limited holidays so can only log in for a long weekend.

Smely_Kat is confirming a site and will post back when somewhere sufficiently sexeh has been located. (Don't expect anything from her this month)

The more the merrier. Those of us who've been to Camps Twofo before will attest they are awesomes (even when we get torrented)
The other penguins made me do it
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Re: Camp Twofo Version 3

Post by echelon »

I was actually contemplating joining you this year for the weekend, but I was expecting you were gonna do it up north again and it would have been convenient to just rent a car and drive from Newcastle. Now I'll have to fly back down south and then work out a way to get down to the Southampton area... :roll:
astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Post by astropoint »

* astropoint giggles :P
Smelly_Kat

Post by Smelly_Kat »

Right, it's about time I got my organizing hat on!

It's been ages since our last camping trip - 3 years in fact so I guess it's about time we got on with it!!

I'm thinking of mid-September - that way we miss the school holidays and still get the nice weather! Actually...what am I on about, it's not camp twofo if it doesn't rain and flood the tents! Oh well, hopefully we'll have enough time to organize it if we start now.

The new forest does indeed sounds like a plan - I'm going to research it and post back with further details asap but in the meantime, who's up for it and is mid September OK with everyone??

Let me know if you have any thoughts.
Kat
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

Smelly_Kat wrote:The new forest does indeed sounds like a plan - I'm going to research it and post back with further details asap but in the meantime, who's up for it and is mid September OK with everyone??
Nice one for restarting the organising!

My workload is kind of strange between September and November, so it's likely I'll only be joining for the weekend, or possibly slightly long weekend. In September, I can only do weekend of 11th unfortunately.
http://www.gigatux.com - Value Linux Virtual/Shared Hosting