Windows XP Tablet PC Edition

Any other computer related talk.

Moderator: Operators

cureforanitch

Windows XP Tablet PC Edition

Post by cureforanitch »

Just bought a 2nd hand tablet pc, but it came with straight XP, not the tablet pc edition. Cause you cant buy it and is only available with a new tablet PC, its impossible to find. Does any1 have an ISO of the disk(s) or even own a tablet PC so i can just install the software. I have all the licensing info, just no disk!!

If you can help please let me know:
Joe
cureforanitch@hotmail.com
CruzerMX

Post by CruzerMX »

eBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaYeBaY

Post by Guest »

I dont want to have to pay for something I shouldnt have to. All i need to do is to borrow some1s copy for 20mins and install it on my latptop. Like i said i've got my own license, just no CD!
CruzerMX

Post by CruzerMX »

gutted. how did that come about anyway?
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

If u have ur own license I do believe u can actually get another copy from Microsoft. If u tell them ur CD broke etc I do believe they supply u with a CD (not a new license tho)
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

there is also other ways :roll: but i cant tell you im not allowed
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

yes this other way is to put linux on ur tablet PC :P
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

haha :P ye thats the legal alternative ;) sure echelon will show u how to use linux too :P
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

CrAzYfOoL wrote:haha :P ye thats the legal alternative ;) sure echelon will show u how to use linux too :P
yup feel free to pm me if u need advise.. I'll gladly help find the proper distro for ur tablet PC.. unless u still wanna be stuck in the sad world of microsoft in which case u'll actually need a legal key if u wanna get the CD legally.. if u dont wanna do it the legal way.. well I cant help u then!