September...something (aka astro's piss up)

Any other social life talk.

Moderator: Operators

astropoint
The life and soul of the party

September...something (aka astro's piss up)

Post by astropoint »

Right then, some time fairly near my birthday and after I am done with my masters my parents are off for a week thus leaving me with an empty house. And in the spirit of being the true rebel etc which everybody knows I am, it seemed like a good idea to have a general party/piss-up/call it what you like.
Basically I am saying this here and now in the vague hope that a) people will be able to make it and b) I will actually bother doing something if there is something already arranged. (Although even if nobody can make it I will no doubt be spending a good dead of September unconscious).

Anyway, it would be on September 13th and anybody is free to come along. I will be inviting some people from Keele too just to make things a bit more interesting so you can meet some of the misfits I have been doing work with for the last year.

There is ample sleeping room around and about for those with sleeping bags, and even a spare bed or two for a lucky few.

(Yes, I know September is around the time you are hoping for the camping, but this is before that is likely to take place....I think)
Last edited by astropoint on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

Woo!!

Put me down as a 'probably' :)

Cocodude
http://www.gigatux.com - Value Linux Virtual/Shared Hosting
SpookyKid

Post by SpookyKid »

put me down as a possible.
ps: astro I've lost your address, so I haven't been able to send you the money for my twofo shirt yet. sorry :p can you text it to me again?
'The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame'
astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Post by astropoint »

Hope to see you there Spooky :)
Anybody arriving by train can just drop me a bell when you arrive at Macc and I will come and pick you up as there are no buses that will take you from the station to a reasonable distance from my house.
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

It now looks like I have to move flats that weekend. So I've also cancelled on the triple birthday party for colleagues up in Newcastle. Well looks like I wasn't meant to make any of these :(