Twofo Summer Social!

Any other social life talk.

Moderator: Operators

echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

Cocodude you left tons of spelling mistakes in that post on the main page!!! BAD Mr. Twofo!!! BAD!!! :twisted:
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

Meh, I was tired.
astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Post by astropoint »

It's the astrobug :P
Smelly_Kat

Post by Smelly_Kat »

OK, we really need to know if the provisional plan we have is ok with everyone! So please reply asap!

whyis + ZeeClone - we need to know asap if you 2 can actually make it and if you have a tent!

SpookyKid - we need to know if you can get to northhamps station by 10.45, also could you bring your tent?

We have a tent shortage - I have my nice new tent + an ancient Force Ten (which is not waterproof at all!). BigG has a 2 man tent which we need to re-proof and I'm guessing we need to do the same with SpookyKid's tent. So please if anyone has a tent (we can re-proof them if needed) bring it with you!!

We're going to be running short on time so please try to be ready to leave by the times we have said. We really need to be at Langdale by 1700 on the friday night if possible - even if we don't stay there all the best campsites will fill up really fast so we need to arrive early to gaurantee a pitch!

Phew! That's all the organising I cba with atm :P

Kat
whyiseverynicktaken

Post by whyiseverynicktaken »

spooky says he can get to the cstation for 10:45 as long as someone tells him where to go from there. he has no clue how to get to the campsite. his tent is single skin doesnt have a second top sheet but he's bringing an extra tarpaulin to use as a second sheet.

I dont have a tent but Zeec has one but its at home so we'll see about getting it here. Will let you know as soon as zeec gets back from leam about the tent. we can get to northampton for 3 thats fine. I'm so excited! and i just cant hide it! I'm about to lose control and i think i like it .yeah yeah! (+ me continues to sing and dance)
whyiseverynicktaken

Post by whyiseverynicktaken »

oops...i meant five not three pm!
Smelly_Kat

Post by Smelly_Kat »

whyis: Tell SpookyKid he's getting picked up by Cocodude at the station and taken up to the campsite from there via Leicester + Darlington. You and ZeeClone need to be in Leicester (ask BigG for directions to his house) ready to be picked up by Cocodude at 1200. Then you'll be going up to Darlington (to my house!) where we'll move some kit and ppl into my car and we'll head over to the campsite from there.

Kat
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

Yay, it's gonna be loads of fun! I don't suppose anyone else is insured to drive on other peoples' cars, are they? Could be good to have a little break, but if not I'll just have one every couple of hours or so.

Cocodude
Smelly_Kat

Post by Smelly_Kat »

Cocodude: yes but I'll be driving my car there so won't be much help! Once we get there I'll do all the driving to get supplies etc etc though :)
BigG
Forum Spammer

Post by BigG »

Woooyay we have a whyis and ZeeC coming too! :)

I used to be covered to drive anyone elses car but the policy changed last year :(

Stupid insurance... I'm not going to crash!! :P
yoinkster

Post by yoinkster »

yeah sorry about having to duck out guys but you choose the weekend of Arsenal's competitive debut at ashburton grove and there aint a hope in hell youll get me to miss that !!

hope you have a good time, if you get super mega stuck for tents i can post u up my two man or sommat as a last resort haha
but send me a pm on the hub or sommat cos i dont read the forum often enough :?

Post by Guest »

it seems everything is all sorted then. does anyone want me to get them any booze whilst I'm in france on the 17th?
SpookyKid

Post by SpookyKid »

oops forgot to log in there, sorry
'The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame'
Smelly_Kat

Post by Smelly_Kat »

mmmmm happy juice! :D

SpookyKid - beer is always good! :P

Hopefully there'll be much merryment and drunkeness - but not too much I don't want us thrown off the campsite!

Ok, 1 last nag....I think everyone knows what they're doing but we won't have much time and we need to arrive early so we can actually get a pitch - so please don't be late!! Remember the times we ahve quoted are times we'd like to be leaving by so leave lots of time!

Oh and SpookyKid if you bring your tent nobody will have to suffer my 30yr old Force Ten - I'll bring it along anyway so you can have a good laugh at how bad it actually is!!

Kat
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

SpookyKid: Get lots and lots of alcohol goodness :-) I recommend getting a bottle of generic spirit (e.g. vodka) that we can mix with pretty much anything.

Will ensure I'm ontime to places!

Cocodude