Best bits from the Social

Any other social life talk.

Moderator: Operators

astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Best bits from the Social

Post by astropoint »

Thought I'd start a thread where people can say what they though the highlight of the social was (or any other random funny/embarassing things they can actually remember).

So here we go...
When asked to think of a famous name beginning with D for a drinking game, Smelly_Kat was given a massive hint and told to say Darth..something.
What name did she come up with?
Darth Punk!
Oh well, she was very drunk at the time :wink:

It was great meeting you guys and putting faces to the nicks :D . I can laugh at you all if I see you on campus now :lol:
Smelly_Kat

Post by Smelly_Kat »

astropoint you git!!!!

There were so many good bits about the social, but purple glowsticks....it just doesn't get any better!

So many embarrassing photos around...ppl around campus are giving me funny looks already :oops:

We definately need another social next term but with twofo t-shirts!! :)
BigG
Forum Spammer

Post by BigG »

People always look at me funny round campus so it doesn't make any difference :P
nozmadamus

Post by nozmadamus »

The twofo t-shirts idea is realy good!
I mean the twofo logo is realy cool...
I definately want one
Nice one Kat!!!
/strike the vampire back
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

kat did cocodude put u upto hint strongly at me to get going wit those t-shirt? :P

Btw Astropoint that is by far the best part of the nite.. Tho kat among others did manage to create a vast amount of other funny episodes/comments

ALL HAIL THE BLUE GLOWSTICK :D
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

If ppl managed to get here without seeing the Twofo Merchandise Topic well done... direct url or r u simply absent minded :P

Well If u did this is the link to find out more bout twofo Merchandise: viewtopic.php?p=450#450

This is includes the t-shirts kat mentioned :wink:
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

nozmadamus wrote:I mean the twofo logo is realy cool...
Thank you :-D

Not sure what the best part of the night was; both the insane raving and Kat's wonderful, unintentional entertainment were excellent! I just generally really enjoyed it.

As for strange points of the night, definitely randomly seeing DukeAmir-Offen and having nozdradamus following us around was pretty scary!

Cocodude
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

just a reminder of the cool twofo social moments.. and so we need another social :D