TWOFO TRIP!

Any other social life talk.

Moderator: Operators

whyiseverynicktaken

TWOFO TRIP!

Post by whyiseverynicktaken »

Quite a few of you have asked when the next twofo social is so guess what?..........It's Here! (Well, almost)

We are all going to go to ALTON TOWERS! I'm in charge of organising it so I need to know who is coming as soon as possible so I can collect payment from you all and buy our tickets( It's cheaper if we have a group of 10 or more). I also need to know when everyone is finishing their exams so I can pick a date that will suit everyone and who has had a driving license for at least 4 years with no points and is over 21 so that we can rent a minibus to take us there. Once again, the more people we have the cheaper rentin a car will be. That failing we can always go in people's cars (once again if you have a car and wouldnt mind giving rides to people let me know) or by train.

Please reply to this post with whether or not you will come, when would be best for you, if you have a driving license and/or a car.

Thanks!
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

Interesting! Are we planning on doing this instead of the normal social or as well as (not that I have any objection to two socials!)? I can't really go during the week, but don't let that stop anything from happening.

I do fit the above criteria for driving, but I've never driven a minibus before and think I might crash...

Cocodude
whyiseverynicktaken

Post by whyiseverynicktaken »

If you have a car and we can get enough cars then that would be cheaper anyway. :wink:

I was thinking we could go to alton towers then have a mini social thing when we get back if anyone's still up for it. There will however have to be a final twofo social before the end of the term. Probably in week 9 or so. When everyone's exams are over. :D