Twofo At The Moment

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Post by astropoint »

Internet is appaulingly slow here at the moment so it could well be that there is just no bandwidth available (for whatever reason). It seemed to happen on Friday evening so it could be that something broke and they won't get around to fixing it until Monday when people come back into work.
Dec

Post by Dec »

echelon wrote:well to be honest it sounds like DC++ hasnt gotten blocked.. rather the speeds are generally low for u.. since DC has the lowest priority it simply seems blocked as all bandwidth is being used to provide u with the "shabby" web access..
Mayb so, however, i was sustaining 100+kb/s external download rate earlier today and still could not connect using the normal method...

But yeah hopefuly its some other reason then them blocking it

Dec
lost&found

Post by lost&found »

any updates?

has twofo been blocked for campus users again? or is it just the bandwidth is so low?

im on now anyhoo, but cant connect normally
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

no idea no one seems to kno.. I reckon its different subnets.. some have such low bandwidth available that there is none left for DC++.. others may have some left.. not entirely sure.. ITS probably wont tell u either... so I guess no way to figure it out