Panmaster "I just need to see what it was like"

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

CruzerMX

Post by CruzerMX »

^^ takes the winnings!

hehe nice1 Zeus :lol: :D
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

lol.. thx panmaster.. at least u did wat I asked for.. posted more shit!! keep up the good work..

U do realize u dont have to follow the manufactures "native" resolution right?? and the "native" resolution is not always the best both performance-wise and u will need different resolutions for different tasks.. but hey I wouldnt expect u to understand!!

I agree entirely wit Zeus.. firstly ur everything he said u are!! n then plz keep posting I enjoy ur ridiculous posts... (well only thing I dont agree with is the stuff bout expensive equipment :P)

ok u were right in a few of the mistakes from CrAzYfOoL's message (enjoy it as it probably happens only once for ppl like u!), but u kno why do u waste ur time on retarded details in specs.. Do u really care that much wat all the ppl u talk to r running??? cus I certainly dont..
Tsenister

Post by Tsenister »

rofls its like those guys on CS : S playing with 250+ fps... like it matters if you cant aim for shit.....

Wow Panmaster knows how to run a program "thumbs up"
Ikea

Post by Ikea »

i dont know anything, but i know i hate Panmaster
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

LMFAO thats the spirit :)
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

Ikea wrote:i dont know anything, but i know i hate Panmaster
u kno more than panmaster ;)
Last edited by echelon on Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johndddd

panmaster's homepage

Post by johndddd »

I think this is panmaster's website:

http://www.zen12084.zen.co.uk/
Anon101

Post by Anon101 »

Panmaster, why don't you just disappear from this place all together. Seriously, trying to impress everyone, transcribing the product spec off a website in an attempt to sound cool means nothing. It doesn't make you sound clever, in fact, quite the opposite.

You have not said one constructive thing about either P2P or current state of the RESNET network. So why do you even bother?

The fact that you have enough cash to build a sweet PC, also means nothing, because chances are, it's been given to you by your daddy/rich uncle, whatever, we don't give a damn, and even if you have earned all that money yourself, well done you, cause you've spent your life working instead of having fun.

And panmaster, can you please explain, being a computer enthusiast, why exactly (a very minor) (~1or2C) room temperature change is affecting your CPU temp to the extent where you can overlclock more than before?
Or is your computer outside? :roll:

P.S. Any fool can pick a hole... don't bother if you reply.
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Re: panmaster's homepage

Post by echelon »

johndddd wrote:I think this is panmaster's website:

http://www.zen12084.zen.co.uk/
man that is seriosly crap... everyone dont visit.. its not worth the look!! it doesnt even work properly :lol:
Tsenister

Post by Tsenister »

rofl i cant even click on anything :/
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Tsenister wrote:rofl i cant even click on anything :/
Yeah I know, wtf!!! Made it incompatible with Mozilla, what a dumbass! :lol:
"Fear the day when the president sends an icq message to the loser saying 'eye fuxx0red j00!!'"
Tsenister

Post by Tsenister »

yup complete retard :D
TommyGun

Post by TommyGun »

Now i'll be the first to admit, i know very little about computers, but i'm pretty sure you can change your nick on dc++. which begs the question; why the fuck did panmaster not change his when performing the same actions he so damns. Dunno just a thought...
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

TommyGun wrote:Now i'll be the first to admit, i know very little about computers, but i'm pretty sure you can change your nick on dc++. which begs the question; why the fuck did panmaster not change his when performing the same actions he so damns. Dunno just a thought...
I have been wondering exactly the same.. I cant figure out whether he actually stills hasnt figured out we dont like him or whether he just finds it amusing now.. either way very odd :o
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

i think hes just an ass cucumber who likes to be noticed