All hubs are unavaliable

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

max

All hubs are unavaliable

Post by max »

I have been trying to connect to any of the hubs the last three days, and cant get into any of them. My Friends tell me that it works for them and you have to connect using SOCKS5 in connection settings? and then switch to active once you connect? if this is the case could someone tell me what to fill in under the SOCKS tab if this has already been posted someone im sorry, but i cant find it... in advance thankyou
PanMaster
twofo fucksmudge

Post by PanMaster »

Connecting to these hubs isn't a problem, its just there are no files or users in any of them! :evil:
BigG
Forum Spammer

Post by BigG »

You are an idiot.
You have posted similar remarks in other threads - the hub /does/ work and yes, surprisingly enough there are people sharing files.
yoinkster

Post by yoinkster »

hahahahahahaha, no-one on there ? i think you need to introduce yourself to an open window and learn about the effects of gravity, make it a five story building to make sure you get enough time to learn.
CruzerMX

Post by CruzerMX »

yoinkster wrote:hahahahahahaha, no-one on there ? i think you need to introduce yourself to an open window and learn about the effects of gravity, make it a five story building to make sure you get enough time to learn.
that made me laugh thanks :lol:
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

lol ^^ love it now you will get the Q "will that help me to connect?" :lol:
max

yea...

Post by max »

you basically will get that que..... if there are so many on the servers... could anyone help me on how to get on there... cause no one i know seems to be able to know and i certainly dont...
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

ok rite all u gotta do is leave it connecting.. it will connect but u will not see any users or hub information, then after a while the connection will time out and a message saying "connection closed" or something will appear. basically just leave it reconnecting (will do this automatically) and eventually you will connect. I left mine for 6 hours until it connected so just have some PATIENCE and you will be rewarded ;) also make sure ur sharing the min file amount as would be quite harsh (but funny) if u finally get connected then get banned for not sharing enough :P
PanMaster
twofo fucksmudge

Post by PanMaster »

Nah, if it doesn't connect immediately, it wont connect no matter how long. I managed to connect to all 3 hubs at once for the first time 3 hours ago; just my luck that it happened 5mins before I was about to leave the campus. :roll: At least I'm not relying on ResNet :D
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Umm...I think you'll find that it does connect you properly if you leave it on.

Where did you hear bout this 'if it doesn't connect you immediately, it never will' bollocks?
"Fear the day when the president sends an icq message to the loser saying 'eye fuxx0red j00!!'"
max

hmmm...

Post by max »

well i've left my computer connecting, with over a 100 gigs on my file list, for several nights and days... i dont know how many hours... i still cannot connect, all i get is a long list of:
*** Connecting to twofo.kicks-ass.net:4144...
*** Connected
*** Connection closed
*** Connecting to twofo.kicks-ass.net:4144...

what do i need to do? i am set as active and have entered my ip but not the ports.. is that wrong?
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

I would take yoinkster's advice personally. Or you could also pour melted cheese into your computer.... that normally helps
Satan Commands Me
BigG
Forum Spammer

Post by BigG »

Try passive - some peoples' connections/computer are just lame