Banned

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

GroovyBaby!Yeah!

Banned

Post by GroovyBaby!Yeah! »

Hi.

I was kicked off DC and told by Tux (I think their name was) that I needed to share more files when though I was sharing over 6 GB.

So, I shared more files (over 10GB) and was then told to stop leeching and that I'd been banned for 3 days.

I'm very sorry if I did something wrong. I am now sharing over 15GB of my videos and music. Is that ok?

Many thanks.
astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Post by astropoint »

Yes that is ok. But it proves that you weren't sharing all you had. Which is why he kicked you.

The idea of the min share is to allow people wiht smaller hard drives to get onto the hub. It is not meant to be the correct amount for a person to share. f you have more files, then you should be sharing them. Just imagine if everybody came onto the hub and only shared 5GiB of what they had.
I have lifted the ban, but please do share in future
GroovyBaby!Yeah!

Post by GroovyBaby!Yeah! »

Thank you.

Consider the lesson learnt.
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

GroovyBaby!Yeah! wrote:Thank you.

Consider the lesson learnt.
Nice one, GroovyBaby!Yeah! If only more people were as mature when corrected on issues like this.

Cocodude
http://www.gigatux.com - Value Linux Virtual/Shared Hosting
yoinkster

Post by yoinkster »

yeah it's all well and good saying you've learnt the lesson, but when you came back on last night you were indeed sharing {around} 6.94GiB and when me and astro started laughing at you, you left.

dare I suggest you keep a high share for the remainder of your twofo career (;
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

yoinkster wrote:yeah it's all well and good saying you've learnt the lesson, but when you came back on last night you were indeed sharing {around} 6.94GiB and when me and astro started laughing at you, you left.

dare I suggest you keep a high share for the remainder of your twofo career (;
could potentially have been a discounted harddrive, though leaving when being laughed at suggests otherwise I kno :P

Also I agree with Cocodude... I wish everyone acted maturely like that and didn't start arguing this and that and then end by saying they didn't care about everyone else.. Glad not everyone is as arrogant as that other twat that was on the other nite.. forgot his name...