Major connection issues

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

Adi

Post by Adi »

Thanks astro appreciate the help. Will try it tomorrow
yoinkster

Post by yoinkster »

do you go to this university ?
do you have rich parents/backers ?
I only ask because I assume you had to bribe you're way into the university since I could've sworn they have a strict "no retards" policy ...
or did you win the postcode lottery ?
labour policies in action, what a boom for the country !!

{/me waits for "whats the postcode lottery, how do i tell if i won"}
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

Morons........ every fucking where.

Using stunnel on wireless doesn't work, ever. I've tried about 5 different hotspots.

Not only that, to connect to wireless you require a username and password, your UNIVERSITY USERNAME, retard. It's not like they'll even need to think about who did it.

Way to go... why are you so desperate to use twofo anyway? Just go home and masturbate to the 10mb/s downloads from resnet users instead.
Satan Commands Me
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

some ppl really just spell out the word noob. Guys stop being so mean tho.. it's not his fault if he is retarded!!

Also if u really did want to use twofo in the learning grid I believe u have to hax it a bit or rather bypass some stuff, since this would require expert knowledge it's not for noobs to know. Also as astro pointed out several times he wouldn't actually get very good download speeds so no point really.
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

morons don't deserve anything. ever.
Satan Commands Me
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

Zeus wrote:morons don't deserve anything. ever.
once again stop being mean!! u know there is the possibility that they were born slightly challenged. so it might not be there fault!! try to be tolerant towards those aren't as brigth as urself. U think it was their fault the doctor bumped their head when they were a baby.. How would you feel if 70% of your braincells were damaged?? Try to be respectful :P
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

kiss my ass linux boi.
Satan Commands Me
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

Zeus wrote:kiss my ass linux boi.
u just had to go and bring linux into this, didn't u?? Here I was not speaking about it and u had to bring it in!!! Otherwise thanks for the compliment. Linux association is a good thing :P