We miss Twofo!

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

whyiseverynicktaken

We miss Twofo!

Post by whyiseverynicktaken »

We miss Twofo! When is it coming back? I have nowhere to spam, I mean chat! :cry: What's wrong exactly? Is it at all possible to have it rehosted on Cocodude's connection for the time being?
astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Post by astropoint »

The server died for whatever reason, so it down whilst it's being fixed. no idea how long it will take. And Cocodude hasn;t been around this evening to turn off the redirect on the old hub
Us ops are happily chatting away on it though :wink:
whyiseverynicktaken

Post by whyiseverynicktaken »

but but but...i'm an almost OP! Opify me again so I can come on and chat......please? :D It's wierd to have an internet connection and not be able to chat on dc. It feels wrong somehow..............like cheese on toast without worcestershire sauce.......... :cry:
BigG
Forum Spammer

Post by BigG »

You could text Cocodude telling him that it has died... I can't as I have no credit :(
astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Post by astropoint »

I sent an email suggesting he stops the redirect. Doubt he'll be able to do anything under after he's finished work today anyway though
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

Come back my lovelies (ops and otherwise)!

twofo.kicks-ass.net:4145

Cocodude
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

In theory, I should be able to get the hub running sometime this evening, so you'd might as wait until then.

Cocodude
cocodude
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by cocodude »

hub.twofo.co.uk:4144 is now back online. There may be services missing however and the userlists, banlists etc. are a few months out of date unfortunately.

stunnel is not yet available.

I'll do some more admin on Saturday probably, but this'll do for now. Welcome back twofo :-)

Cocodude
Smelly_Kat

Post by Smelly_Kat »

I miss twofo too :(

I have no interweb connection in my new place and won't be online for about 3 weeks thanks to warwick accommodation being lame and deciding to not provide phone lines in union court then telling us we have to sort out our own connection!! *Rant Over!*

See you all in a few weeks - there'll be plenty of spankings to go round :P

Kat
SpookyKid

Post by SpookyKid »

me difinitely misses twofo, (and all you lovely people of course!) I need mty fix of new simpsons episodes and various other cartoons. I need the internet so I can get back on as an off campus user, and anoy people with my share of rare stuff so close but so out of reach to them.
'The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame'