why am i banned from twofo?

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

damn cant beat the digimon.. tho u kno I've started wondering wat I'm suppose to use my machine for since my screen just remains black.. it must be encoded in a new uber language :P
johnno

Post by johnno »

That's fine, echelon, it's just being energy efficient....after all it's now ultra clean, ultra fast and ultra silent. You're right, it has encoded itself into a new uber language. Take a look at the power led for the screen. It may be flashing a little bit. Don't worry if it's not, it might just be going a little fast for you. Stare at it for a while and eventually you will discover the new language. It's a little difficult to understand at first, but gets much easier as time goes by. I wouldn't advise trying to watch any movies at the moment, either.
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

lol i wanna evolve my comp to the black stage now :P
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

its uber cool.. I've so far used 26.7 hrs trying to decode the language.. its a great new challenge :P
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

wooooooooo /me hangs head and wishes he was so leet
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

just follow the instruction to "upgrade" ur comp and join me decoding the uber "black" language :P
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

i did thanks!! found out tht the 5th pixel from the top on the 2nd row is slightly brighter then the others :wink: