why am i banned from twofo?

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

haha yer but does ur client sit and fetch a stick when u throw it ?
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

CrAzYfOoL wrote:haha yer but does ur client sit and fetch a stick when u throw it ?
yes if I ask it to (via a LUA script :P) lol
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

owww u gotta answer for everything dam u!! hummm what about....if u go to start run and type c>format c: does ur computer speed up cos it works well for mine ? :twisted:
BigG
Forum Spammer

Post by BigG »

Nah, Echelon would have to do:
rm -rf *.*
;)
yoinkster

Post by yoinkster »

when i goto run and type c>format c: windows goes "BOOM" and then tells me its not a recognised command ... please tell me what you really mean, im interested in speeding up my snail stuck in glue ;)
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

got that right BigG.. well except for the windows boxes that I also have.. I've got dual boots :P

I was just about to try it, but decided I'd watch a movie instead.. so maybe I'll use ur speedup command later when I need more power (or free space) :P
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

ok ok :P go to run delete everyting and type format c:
when the super special box comes up sayin u will loose all data (dont worry thts just all the shit thats slowing ur comp down) press y....then it mite come up with some bullshit message like unmount all drives just say yes sometimes it dont work with super leet computers u gotta use dos but its good for speed it makes ur comp seem like its on crack! :lol:
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

nahh my comp seems more like its on LSD.. but hey thats wat u get for giving ur comp LSD.. damn kernel panic.. I should never have corrupted my root partition :P ohh well I'll have to fix that later.. I luckily have another 3 boxes to use :D
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

lol :P tis corrupt cos u been using durty needles to inject heroin into ur cpu thats y !!
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

damn why does no one tell me these things.. u're not suppose to inject ur CPU with dirty needles... damn I didnt realize u had to use a new one everytime.. no wonder its got spastic.. maybe a good linux recovery disk treatment will help my kernel spass less :P
BigG
Forum Spammer

Post by BigG »

Nah, what you need to do is give it a good clean with soap and water - make sure you clean those 'hard disks' as well. They are real hard to get out of those little metal cases so be warned!
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

thx I contacted a special HD cleaner he came with his special sponge and vacuum cleaner... worked like a charm.. no more dust and the PC doesnt make a sound anymore.. its silent as ever.. Its incredible!!
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

i find the best thing is to take all the tille chips and stuff and the little cylinders off the big board in the computer and also take everyfan out and put it near a radiator it seems to run sweeeeeet now :twisted:
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

well mine is really energy efficient now that its become completely silent its using 0 watts and no wasted energy on lights or LEDs... even without any fans its completely cool.. its amazing
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

wow! thats uber leet...but my computer just evolved into a digimon!!