Insane Kicking

Chat about twofo and other information sharing portals.

Moderator: Operators

Zeus

Insane Kicking

Post by Zeus »

I would like to apologise for the wave of kicks last night. My client went a bit insane and kicked *many* users for ConnectToMe Spam as it beleived it was under connection spam, all this while i was actually sleeping!!!

This auto-kick has been disabled as of 8am for eternity and sent back to the dark lord's mansion for disembowlment. Man i look back and think WTF was my client on, probably speed and crack...

Anyway, the kicks were of short duration, but if you find you are still banned from this, i'll unban you if you post on this thread.

Thank you, and sorry - fucking client went insane in my abscence, shouldn't happen anymore.
Satan Commands Me
astropoint
The life and soul of the party

Post by astropoint »

Hehe - It did create a quite impressive list of kicks though :lol:

Btw, this is the 1000th post in the "Filesharing and online communities" section!
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

who0o0o0 1k posts thats a milestone and as for zeus' cracked up speed junkie client its just not acceptable :wink:
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

I love that... clients on speed :P I guess it was just enjoying the high speed internet too much :lol:
yoinkster

Post by yoinkster »

back to the good ol days of bc then eh zeus ?
its ur fault for playing with the ghosts in the machine, ud have never won.
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

y cant the ITS clients and servers take some crack mebe it will improve internet performance (well so would throwing water all over their windowz boxes probably :wink: )
Ikea

Post by Ikea »

i motion that we do just that
astropoint

Post by astropoint »

Apologies again for Zeus's psycho client :( It appears to be kicking people again for ConnectToMe spam
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

connecttome auto kick has been shotguned in the face. however whoever i kicked, its your own fault for pressing "force connection" 5 fucking times in 1 second... or having a client that automatically does it. im not kidding, i set the spam detector to 5 times in 1 second as spam... no1 should humanly be able to press that so quickly

it has been turned off, however if i still get connect to me spams from people, i will check them and kick when required.
Satan Commands Me
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

Zeus wrote:connecttome auto kick has been shotguned in the face. however whoever i kicked, its your own fault for pressing "force connection" 5 fucking times in 1 second... or having a client that automatically does it. im not kidding, i set the spam detector to 5 times in 1 second as spam... no1 should humanly be able to press that so quickly

it has been turned off, however if i still get connect to me spams from people, i will check them and kick when required.
lol.. I guess it serves them right if they've used a lame client that reconnects 5 times a second... seriously get a life if thats the case!! :P

also Zeus well done on that amusing kick-hunt :P
ajajaj

Post by ajajaj »

Talking of being kicked, i was banned a couple of days ago for having unlabled .vob files and was told i could come back when these were labeled. That has now been sorted so any chance of being un-banned?
user name is ajajaj
astropoint

Post by astropoint »

PM me your IP (over the forums here) and I'll unban it
echelon
Uber Forum Spammer

Post by echelon »

I remember seeing that in my logs.. if astropoint doesnt react quickly enough for ur dc++ urge then feel free to pm me ur ip.. (tho astropoint checks the forums ALMOST as much as I do so probably not gonna be a problem)
astropoint

Post by astropoint »

Haha - already done it :wink:
CrAzYfOoL
Forum Spammer

Post by CrAzYfOoL »

aint on the forums now r ya ;) :P:P:P